You’ll fine here a brief description of the gite in English.
An ideal location
Between the Soulages museum and Conques abbey church, amidst the vineyards of the Marcillac valley, come and enjoy the charm of a local stone maison de maître dating from 1860. Renovated this year, the gîte can accommodate up to 15 people, with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Enjoy the view from the terrace, in the pool or around the brazier.
- house opening onto a superb terrace with swimming pool overlooking the valley;
- large shaded table under chestnut trees and large brazier ;
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms ;
- functional kitchen ;
- a large dining room opening onto the terrace;
- a living room that can be used as a screening room or seminar room ;
- a jacuzzi room (from September to June – no available in July and in August) – access via an exterior staircases
- Ground floor:
- large common room + 1 large table + huge fireplace – south-facing, bay window directly onto the terrace
- fully-equipped kitchen (fridge-freezer, induction hob, large oven, large microwave, dishwasher, toaster, food processor, etc.) + plentiful equipment, plentiful crockery and cutlery
- 1 living room + 2 sofas + 2 large tables
- 1 bedroom (beds 160 & 90)
- 1 bedroom (bed 160)
- shower room
- large entrance hall
- storeroom (washing machine, tumble dryer, vacuum cleaner, cleaning equipment)
- 1st floor :
- 2 bedrooms (beds 160 & 90)
- 1 master suite (beds 160 & bunk beds 90) with en-suite shower room (shower and washbasin)
- 1 large bathroom (double washbasin, bath, Italian shower, hairdryer, etc.)
- from September to June: jacuzzi room (access via an exterior staircase) – 5-person jacuzzi.
No smoking and no pets
- high season (from the first saturday of July the first saturday of September – access to the swimming pool), weekly booking required: €2,400/week, €4,500/2 consecutive weeks;
- Christmas vacations, weekly booking required: €2,000/week (no pool access);
- mid-season (all school vacations except summer and Christmas, and months of May, June and September – pool access between May and September), preferential weekly booking: €1,700/week, €1,200/weekend (Friday to Sunday);
- low season (no pool access): €1,300/week, €1,000/weekend (Friday to Sunday).
Please note that we don’t rent sheets – you’ll need to bring your own.
End-of-stay cleaning: €150
1 basket of wood offered on arrival (7-8 logs for 2 blazing fires) – 10€/additional basket
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, especially about prices.
You can find our gîte on all the online booking sites:
You’ll also find a host of reviews from holidaymakers who have stayed at our gîte on reference websites: